What’s more amazing than spending the entire weekend in a park, campsite or the wilderness? Well, it’s definitely one of the best ways to get unplugged from work.
You will get to enjoy the scenery of nature without worrying about any deadlines, emails you need to reply to or business meetings. I’m sure this is the reason why you invested in an RV. The only real downside of an RV is that the furniture can be limited and uncomfortable.
However, adding a comfy recliner chair to your RV can make a big difference to your quality of comfort. I know this can be an expensive investment, but the right recliner will definitely be worth it.
In this article on the best RV recliners, I’ve listed five amazing recliners you can choose from, all suitable for RVs. I hope this will help you find the perfect recliner for your RV. Please keep on reading below.
Quick Links to Info on this Page
No. 1 Recommended Best RV Recliner
RecPro Charles 30” Zero Wall Recliner
When it comes to quality RV recliners sold online, you will definitely see RecPro recliners to be among the most recommended. This brand has been committed to delivering exceptional comfort with its outstanding furniture. Of course, this includes the Charles Collection.
The RecPro 30” Zero Wall Recliner is not only great looking, but it also boasts a lot of comfort. This recliner is very versatile, making it a perfect choice for RVs, as well as sitting rooms.
Other interesting features:
- It features a contemporary style and comes in a toffee color that is suitable for any decor. You can not only use it in your RV but it will also fit perfectly well at home.
- It prioritizes comfort. The seat has very comfortable padding. There is thick padding for the back as well as on the footrest and armrest. There will be no risk of getting muscle pains after resting in this chair for a long period.
- It comes with a swivel rocker design that will help you relax and chill out in your RV.
- Cleaning is a walk in the park, thanks to its faux leather material. You can use a damp cloth to wipe it clean.
- It features a gliding action that will allow you to experience a rocker recliner.
- It has a retractable leg rest.
- The pull handle for reclining is easy to use.
- It has an all metal construction so you can be assured it is durable.
- Easy to get into an RV and easy to set up
The RecPro 30” Zero Wall Recliner will not only make your RV look terrific but will also guarantee proper body support. If you are someone with back problems, you definitely need to pick this seat for added support and extra padding. What I really like about RecPro recliners is that they really target the RV recliner market. They are easy to get into your RV and super easy to set up.
Best 2-Seater RV Recliner
RecPro Charles 58” Double Recliner
Here’s another amazing product from the RecPro Charles Collection. This one comes in a space-saving modular structure that has been combined to form a 2-seater recliner. However, what is great is that it can be separated into two single-seater recliners, as well. Such an innovative design makes it perfect for RVs and small homes.
What makes this RV recliner popular is its durable frame made of natural wood. It has a solid construction that delivers the sturdiness and stability you need in the back of your RV.
Other interesting features:
- This double recliner is upholstered in a mahogany faux leather and has a high gloss finish which makes it easy to maintain. You can just wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- It has a beautiful mahogany look that will blend really well into many decors.
- It has a very easy and smooth to operate reclining mechanism.
- A removable backrest makes it very easy to get through narrow doors.
- Its parachute style pull handle is easy to use for reclining.
- RecPro are experts at designing recliners specifically for RV use.
- Wall hugger recliner
So if you want the most comfortable and elegant-looking faux-leather, I’m sure you will not go wrong with this wall hugger recliner.
Best Compact RV Recliner
Giantex Manual Recliner Chair
With its modern design, this compact recliner is just what you need to make your RV experience even more fun and relaxing. It is made from eco-friendly leather that combines both fashion and function.
For instance, the recliner’s footrest features a foldable design to provide extra comfort for your legs. What is more, the footrest is lockable too. You can just push back on the back of the recliner and the leg rest will remain down. This is a pretty handy feature for small spaces and also if you don’t want your legs raised when relaxing.
Other interesting features:
- It is made with high quality padding around the neck, upper and lower back area to improve on comfort.
- Thanks to its quick switch design, operating this chair has become very easy. You can quickly lift the footrest and lean back with just one click of a switch.
- This is a very durable recliner as it has been built to last. It is made of heavy-duty iron pipe so it can support up to 250 lbs of weight, making it ideal for different users.
- It is portable, lightweight and very easy to assemble.
With its durable, compact and sleek design, all at a very affordable price, I must say the Giantex Manual Recliner Chair is definitely great value.
Best Budget-Friendly RV Recliner
Homall Single Recliner Chair
What makes this product amazing is not just its beautiful, high-quality polyurethane leather, but also what’s underneath the leather. This RV recliner has a high-density thick sponge for its padding. As a result, the padding is somewhat resilient, really permeable and most of all, very soft and comfortable. This means you will get to enjoy spending so much time relaxing on this recliner.
Moreover, this recliner has definitely been designed with comfort in mind. Its seat cushion is larger and its curved armrests are wider than usual recliners. Moreover, the recliner’s back has also been made thick to deliver the upmost comfort.
Other interesting features:
- It has a very easy and hassle-free assembly. In fact, it would only take you a few minutes to assemble and set up this chair. Take note that this already includes screwing in the four rounded legs.
- This recliner uses high-quality PU leather that is not only very easy to clean but is also skin-friendly and comfortable. In addition to that, the material also makes the whole chair look beautiful and it does not accumulate dust and dirt quickly. Making it even more ideal to be used wherever your RV may bring you, especially in strenuous environments.
- It is constructed with a solid and durable steel structure.
- This is a very lightweight recliner making it easy to transfer. It will be easy to transfer from your home to your RV.
- You don’t have to worry about your expensive wood flooring being damaged, since its feet are made of no-mar rubber.
- The footrest has double thick padding and is also retractable to give added support and comfort to your feet. The fully adjustable footrest is also pretty easy to adjust according to your demands.
- You can choose from different colors like black and brown.
The Homall Single Recliner Chair can be a good investment at an affordable price. It may come at a budget price but it still offers excellent quality and comfort. Its lightweight design makes it ideal for easy transfer to RVs. It is strong, reliable and sturdy, an ideal chair for your travels.
Best Space Saving RV Recliner
RecPro Charles 28” Euro Chair Recliner
This new addition to the RecPro furniture family features a sleek European design and has been specially designed for RV living. Of course, RecPro already know the challenges of owning an RV, especially when you’re trying to furnish your vehicle. You may often have cost issues, size deliberations and weight concerns with every piece you fit in your RV. So RecPro has provided you with RV solutions, like the Charles 28” Euro Chair Recliner.
It is designed for space saving efficiency and at the same time retains luxury and comfort.
Other interesting features:
- It comes in four different colors, Chestnut, Mahogany, Putty, and Toffee
- It is sturdy, yet swivels really well. This is because unlike most recliners that sit on a single short pole in order to swivel, this recliner comes with two curved sides sitting on the ring base.
- You can choose between the two reclining options according to your needs. Plus, you can lock the recliner in whatever position you want and recline without the footrest up.
- This sturdy chair can support people weighing up to 255 lbs.
- Weighing about 50 lbs., it is lightweight and portable.
- It is very easy to assemble.
- It is sturdy and should hold up for years to come.
The Charles 28” Euro Chair Recliner’s compact design allows it to fit in even the smallest of spaces and alcoves within your RV while still being able to provide comfort the way large framed recliners do.
How To Choose the Best RV Recliners
Available space in your RV
Before purchasing an RV recliner, you need to consider the available room. This is very important, especially that an RV comes with limited space.
I highly suggest taking an exact measurement of the available area so you will know if your choice of recliner will fit. Furthermore, it would be best to choose a recliner that has lesser wall clearance to minimize the space you will use.
Knowing the right size of the RV recliner you need to buy will definitely give you peace of mind.
Consider the size of your body
If possible, try to sit in the recliner as long as you need. Check if your feet are touching the floor while you are in the sitting position and your head comfortably fits on the headrest.
Construction of the RV recliner
Another very important factor you need to consider is how the recliner has been constructed. The first thing you need to check is the recliner’s frame. A recliner with a metal frame will have a higher weight capacity compared to wood.
In addition to the frame, you also need to check its padding. The cushioning is very important as this is what delivers comfort. Make sure that the recliner will hug and support your body without any discomfort. Most critical padding areas are the armrest and backrest.
Just because an RV recliner provides comfort doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style. No matter how comfortable and supportive the recliner is, its look will say a lot. So make sure you consider the design, color, and other essentials.
Especially if you are planning to also use your RV recliner at home. You need to choose a versatile color that will not clash with your existing furniture. For instance, if the rest of your existing furniture embodies neutral tones, you might want to stay away from a recliner with a strong color or else it will clash.
The seat’s texture is also an important aesthetic factor for your recliner. There are various materials you can choose from, ranging from leather to tweed to velvet, while the finishes can range from metal to wood.
There are RV recliners that can recline up to 180 degrees. Zero gravity recliners are a great option since they allow you to enjoy full reclining. These lay flat sleeper recliners will be a great addition to any RV. They will also elevate your legs above your heart to promote blood flow, plus will gently cradle your back in a comfortable position. This makes it perfect for anyone who wants to relieve muscle aches and prevent back pain.
Although not all recliner chairs offer complete recline, you need to check the angle it can achieve. A wall hugger recliner is a great choice for people short on space and perfect for an RV. A wall hugger or a small recliner with a space-saving design will allow you to kick back and relax without eating up too much space.
Moreover, you can also choose from manual or power reclining. But take note that power recliner comes with a hefty price. So if an electric option is not that important to you or if you are looking to save a few dollars, a manual recliner can still do a great job.
You have three options when it comes to manual recliners:
Each method for reclining comes with its own advantages depending on your demands and comfort. For instance, a lever or button may be much easier to operate compared to a press-back.
There are few things in life as wonderful as relaxing and sitting back in a comfortable RV recliner while you are enjoying what nature has to offer. Whether you want to ease some body aches, wind down from a long tiring day or just comfortably enjoy your favorite TV series, nothing beats an RV recliner.
So which of these Best RV Recliners do you think would suit your style and preference the most? Let me know in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you.